No Subject

Ironically one of the bigger legal problems of this whole mess is Starr
himself.  Just by leaking his potential indictments, he opens himself up to
potential prosecution and dismissal for violating rule 6E of the U.S. statutes
(when you work for the executive branch they really pound that one into your
head).  It says that ALL Grand Jury work is to remain secret.  Yes, that
includes videotaped testimony too, but don't tell Congress.

At this point I would just like to see Starr indict him, and then Clinton
pardon himself.  It is legal, and it would just be the ultimate end to this
whole thing.

> The
> entire impeachment process has no meaning, except to show how strong the
> Christian Coalition has become.

I've decided to write my next book on the rebirth of fundamentalism.  I will
dedicate an entire chapter to Pat Robertson.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you were joking around about the
legalistic stuff.  If you were kidding, I apologize for wasting your valuable
time, but if you weren't I'm glad I could give you a few pointers on
constitutional law.

-McGoo
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"