Finding fault; Pearls of Baba; Who's a cop; Going again

> stage. Can't fault them for that.

Kentavo:

I dunno...I might be able to fault them for Kiss...

> I think PJ and Eddie Vedder are full of themselves.  Who are they to
> criticize who can play what song?

Charles:

They might be full of themselves, or of something else even, but they are
correct in this particular. If you had heard PJ's Baba I'm sure you'd find
it to be at least as good as The Who's version...better in one respect
(IMHO). Pearl Jam (at their best, and live is their best) certainly carry
on The Who's traditions better than any other band and I should have posted
that back when we were discussing it.
I haven't heard TEB's Baba, but it would have to be pretty damned great to
match PJ's version.

> Somebody else said he wanted to be a Who motorcycle cop and wear
> mirrorshades and write tickets.

Keets:

You know, I can almost visualize that...however, I think someone else
already has the job locked up. And I think we all know who that is, too.

> Ouch.  How can you not like "Roadrunner?"

It's OK, but I've got to say that I think the Animals' version is the best.
I'm not even going to weigh in on the Who's best live song (I don't have
that kind of time!), but I will cite A Quick One from the Stone's RnR
Circus. If I have to pick just one.

> "Feud for Thought:

Janet:

Thanks; I'd almost forgotten why I don't read RS anymore...NOW I
remember...

> Pete Townshend has admitted he is in love again with a woman half his
age.
> The 54-year-old says he and musician Rachel Fuller, 26, are an item.

Pete, Pete, Pete...jeez...here we go again...

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/