Re: Pete's site is the new Western Front.

In article <3845D6AE.A3F8BA42@labyrinth.net>,
    "Whooooo!" <whoooo@labyrinth.net>  writes:

>I would love to discuss any topic rationally with you, but every post I send
> on the subject never makes it to your list.

I've just read you repeat this claim like 5 times.  If every message
you send to the list doesn't make it, how come I keep seeing messages
from you complaining that your messages don't make it?

There's no conspiracy.

There's no censorship.

The net DOES have bugs that occasionally delay or prevent delivery of
mail messages.

Just get over it and move on, by harping on this non-existent
conspiracy in every message you send you're just giving people reason
to ignore you wholesale.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,