The Iron Giant

Hello all:

   There hasn't been any recent mention of it, so i thought i'd ask: has
anyone seen "The Iron Giant" yet? i'm taking my neice and nephew this
weekend and wondered if it's any good, and if Pete is on the soundtrack at
all... he produced this animated feature based on his father-in-law's (the
late Ted Hughes, poet and author) book... and, of course, we're all
familiar with "The Iron Man" Pete's solo musical/album thingy.
   Anyhow, let me know if you've seen it... i'll post next week about it if
no one has.

                     peace&anarchy,  jeffree