Re: Pete/Ed radio interview, Chicago

Yes it did happen.  I received a report on it from someone on the other
list.  Not much more than what your friend reported other than the DJ
brought his 2 sons in; who are big Pete fans; with their guitars and planned
on asking Pete to play with them on air.  Apparently the DJ talked about it
for days before on his show; pretty cheesy.  I guess Pete got wind of it was
none to happy about possibly being put on the spot like that and attitude
prevailed.

klp

\From: jeff davis <jdworks@execpc.com>