Re: The Iron Giant

I haven't seen it, but all but one reviewer has said it's very good.  The guys
at ain't-it-cool-news raved about it as their favorite film of the year.  The
one reviewer who didn't like it was for The New York Post where they object to
the movie's political stance (!?)

Pete is listed as Executive Producer, but none of his music was used.  I think
he got the credit as a buyoff to get the project away from him.  He was at the
premiere Saturday and said he liked what was done with the story.

		-Brian in Atlanta