Disliked--now Fave tune===

> ok campers====try this one=====
> which WHO song did you dislike at 1st--but as time flew by---actually
> began to like/seek it?????
> BE HONEST!!!!

It was mid 1982 and in the first couple of months of my Who fandom....The
first time I heard WBN.  I cringed. It sounded soooo folky/country to my
little rocker girl (AC/DC) trained ears :-). I don't know what I was thinking
but you wanted me to be honest.  Within the first year that had completely
changed and WBN and Quad remain my fav albums. The only two Who songs I have
NEVER liked are One Life's Enough and Love is Coming Down.

Stefani in Seattle