Re: A bunch of stuff

Someone wrote,

An album of covers!

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Mark R. Leaman wrote:

> NO! An album of originals! Siege, as Keets suggests, would be nice. I don't
> think they can do it at this point, but who knows?

Hear, Hear!  To the part about an album of originals, that is.  Why would
anyone want an album of covers when we've got one of rock's great
songwriters?  Surely "Siege" is dead, though, since I've never heard any
mention of it other than the "Another Scoop" liner notes.  And that's fine
with me since "Cat Snatch" and "Ask Yourself" both strike me as musically
unremarkable.

Bill Watson (who would rather see something other then a Lifehouse
revival)