Re: Hipper than Cher

Are you talking about the forty something's here, or the fifty
somethings?  <g>

BTW, I think I've located a sixty-year-old fan here locally--ah, the
beat generation checks in!

keets

>In my home state of MA, most of the audience belonged to the
generation before my own, but dollars to donuts, I knew each and every
word of those concerts while the "older" crowd looked as if they were
there because they thought it would be "hip", or for some kind of
twisted nostalgia.  (They did that off-beat hand-clapping and strange
sort of bouncing-to-the-rhythm dance that you see Prince Charles do at
his trust concerts!! Read: Antithesis of hip)