MSG & Dickinson Endgame

> What I am looking for are CD's from the radio broadcast of Tommy &
> Quadrophenia.  I managed to tape those shows, and I have about worn the
> tapes out.  I would love to get my hands on a CD version if they exist.

Rick:

You aren't the only one. And, as I have a CD burner, I'd be happy enough
with a copy of the CDs. I've tried to get my hands on the WWI CDs
several times, and am still looking so if anyone has a spare set (or,
for that matter, is willing and able to record them over to a HiFi
videotape) I'll pay or trade CDs for it. Thanks. For that matter, if
anyone has a high quality `97 show...not a crappy audience, mind you...
My ultimate goal is to make a four (or five, if they never release the
Philly/Largo QUAD 1973 show) CD live history of the band...and I would
specifically use the encore on the final disc.

> Well, that's Brian's problem. He wants to discuss Rock Music without any
> knowledge on it.

Lucas:

(sigh) So true, so true.

> I suppose it's true that you haven't met him, but a PhD on the faculty of
> an Indiana university is working on a book-length analysis of Pete's life
> and work, currently called _The Minstrel's Dilemma_.

Alan:

For that matter, I've been asked to teach an elective course in the
evolution of Rock music at our local college...and those who know me
KNOW how strong a feature Peter Townshend esquire would have been had I
accepted!

> and not get too personal. Mr. Mcgoo raised several interesting topics,and in
> my opinion was debated in an unprecented level by Mr. Leaman

Derick:

Well, it's important to me. What can I say?

--

                      Cheers                ML