casting

Greetings,

How about Russell Crowe for Roger?  I know he doesn't look much like him,
but he has got these things going for him:

    - great actor
    - very sexy
     - I'm sure he could do a great british accent
    - he is in a band already (30 Odd Foot of Grunts), and I think he
sings in it  (don't know if he sounds at all like Roger)
    - he does that quick temper blow up very well (ex. Romper Stomper, etc.)
which from what I've read is a characteristic Roger has
    - I think he's young looking enough to do the early stuff, but has
enough character in his face to do the later stuff too

What do you think?

Christy