Re: Quad & Kinks

On 05/08/98 14:07:43 you wrote:

>> I haven't seen Ray's show so I'm excited about it.
>
>I haven't seen it in person (Ray is no fan of the South), just on VH-1,
>but I had the Toad's Place boot about a week after the show, and every
>one I got from then on was almost word for word, note for note. I've
>seen The Kinks (in Atlanta, in fact; 1979) so...I'll go if he plays here
>in MB, otherwise I'll pass.

I'm sure he will appear since you have a HOB.  Why do you say Ray is no fan of the south?
He and the Kinks have played here a lot more than The Who ever did.

>>  Row 3 doesn't hurt matters either. :)
>
>No, I'd say not! Just don't yell "Plaaaay Freeee BIRD!"

I do this frequently at shows.  I actually yelled it at a Skynyrd show and it
was hilarious. :) They heard me as the band played Freebird as their last song. ;)

Bruce