Re: Casting the Keith movie

I cannot understand why so many people think Nick Cage is a natural
choice to play Pete...I don't think they look very much alike at all!
 I did see one photo of Nick that ran with a review of "City of
Angels" where he looked a BIT like "White City" era Pete, but that's
it.  Perhaps there is something wrong with my glasses so that I
cannot see the resemblance.

I should be greatly opposed to the casting of anyone but English
actors to play our lads.  There's no faking being English, that's
what I say.

I once saw an English gentleman in a small part on a television
sitcom who reminded me very much of young Roger (only taller), but I
don't know what his name was.  He probably wasn't cut out for films
anyway.

My advice to the hypothetical casting director would be to go with
unknowns.  A movie about Keith should be a movie about Keith, and not
a vehicle for some star or another.

-Yellow "Celluloid Heroes" Ledbetter