Re: Quad & Kinks

> I'm sure he will appear since you have a HOB.

Bruce:

I hope so, but I've heard nothing definite and if he's in Atlanta in two
days...

> Why do you say Ray is no fan of the south?
> He and the Kinks have played here a lot more than The Who ever did.

Oh, yeah, well you're in Atlanta! If a tour plays ANYWHERE in the South,
they play THERE! But the closest The Kinks have every played to me WAS
Atlanta, which is 6 hours away. No Raleigh (where The Who have played
twice that I know of), no Charlotte, no Greensboro shows...and forget
about a SC show!

> I do this frequently at shows.

I was kidding of course, but it's amazing how many times I heard that
while a roadie.

> They heard me as the band played Freebird as their last song. ;)

Hey, good for you!!!

--

            Cheers                ML

   "All the nonconformists are doing it."