Casting The Who

Hey everyone--

Been reading the posts about casting a potential Who flick,
and I've just gotta say that there's only one choice I know
for Pete.  Nicholas Cage.  He is a dead ringer for Townshend
circa 1974 or so.  If you don't believe me, rent FACE/OFF
and see for yourselves.  Great actor, too.

I can't decide who should play anyone else, although I
agree that Rowan Atkinson isn't quite right for Moon,
although he is funny.  Hey, maybe Leonard DiCaprio
for Daltrey?!

Wait!  No!  Stop throwing things, I was just kidding....

--Carolyn
"Can you see the real me, can you?"