Re: Kinks In Koncert

> Yes I know this but Ray has been touring on his own for 3 years now.

Bruce:

True...the same damned show for three years, too. There are rumours he's
playing here in MB at the HOB this June or July, and if so I'll go...but
I wish he'd do something different this time! I'm not extremely excited.

> Besides,
> the rumour floating around (in Kink circles as well) for weeks has been a tour
> with Dave Davies and Traffic.

>From what I understand, there's an "all-star" tour planned with other
bands as well...however, Dave is appearing by himself for the moment. I
know someone who's seeing him in Mass very soon. No Traffic, no
Psuedo-Lizzie, just Dave.

> Bruce (going to see Ray in 10 days!)

Hope you enjoy it.

--