Re: Convention

<< ------------------------------

 Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 13:46:15 PDT
 From: "Kathleen Pasquale" <klpasquale@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Convention Tickets

 Is there any significance to the color coding on the Convention Tickets?

 Just wondering.

 KLP

 ------------------------------

 Date: Mon,  4 May 1998 16:59:49, -0500
 From: THRH79B@prodigy.com ( K D GILES I)
 Subject: WhoCon/Astoria question

 Do any of you (particularly those of you in the London area) know if
 there is an age limit at the Astoria where the WhoCon is going to be
 held this September?  If so, what is it, and how strictly is it
 enforced?  I should hate to be turned away because I am under the
 drinking age, especially since I will be there for the WhoCon and not
 for the alcohol!

 - -Yellow "Soft drink" Ledbetter

So, Has everybody received their tix but me :-(.
What about the rest of you on the west coast?
-Stefani in Seattle