Re: Philly '73 to be released

>>Let's take a poll: how many times do you all think you'll listen to the
>>interview disc as opposed to the concert disc?
>>Is there still time to set this right????

I'll add my .02 here too, I have a dear friend that is not in particular a
Who fan, though she does tollerate listening to the music...maybe even
enjoys it some but absolutely would not be buying this if it wasn't for the
interviews.  Why you ask?  Because she's a HUGE Eddie Vedder fan.  These
interviews will sell more CDS  I forwared the initial post to her and said
"I guess you'll be buying *this* Who CD." and she responded "You got *that*
right."

Kathy

Visit my Roger Daltrey tribute homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger