does your O&S skip?

I am having a problem with my O&S disc(s).  The first one skipped
when Pete sings "But the air is perfumed" so I took it back.  Now the
new one skips there too.  Not every time but occassionally.
Obviously this points to my CD player but before I try to deal with
that I thought I would check to see if anyone else out there has had
this problem.  Have any of you had this problem?  I am not on the
"other" list any more but many of you are.  Has anyone on that list
complained?  If it is my CD player what is wrong with it and what can
I do about it?

"Gourds"

Frank