monkees, salt lake, & complaining

to the dude in SLC,,,,,I picked mine up in the Orem circut city store on
tuesday....they had two copies.......

I agree that we should be happy w/ what we got....the reissue campain has been
great IMO, and I wish they release more.....who gives a damn if one horn on
one song blew for 1/8 note longer than the original release or if one of the
new songs has one tidbit different than a version on a boot......us who dont
buy millions of bootlegs are quite satisfied w/ this release......

On Cousin Kevin Model Child.....yes,,,,it does kinda sound like the monkees
during the chorus, but  A LOT of tommy songs do.....it fits in well w/ the
tommy sessions....has a tommy feel and sound.....look at 'theres a doctor',
'do you think it's alright", and welcome,,,,there a lot of that poppy sound on
tommy,,,,,this new tommy song is cool,,,,,...

Dan