Rumours & Burners

> > An official "Tales from the Who"!  Wonderful!
> >

> WHERE DID THIS RUMOR COME FROM!!  HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?  Grrrrrr, Arf!
> Arf!

Cheryl & Sean (why does that remind me of a Joe Jackon song?):

I heard this from two people who have been known to be correct in the
past, and one example being the new O&S YMB being a different version
than stated to be. Which doesn't make it fact, but gives it a damned
good bit of credibility for me.
On the other subject, I now have the CD burner and recommend it to
anyone who was thinking about getting one. The Memorex CRW-1622 is only
$300 from J&R, and compared to a cassette deck costing three times as
much (or ANY price as far as I can tell) it's the deal of the century. A
software upgrade is necessary for serious recorders (multi-sources and
analog material), but it comes with all one needs for taping, uh,
copying disc to disc...it's very easy to install and use, and burns a
disc in less time than listening to the entire thing.
For more info, I suggest using Infoseek, searching for Memorex CRW-1622,
and visiting the "unoffical" web page.

--

            Cheers                ML

                                   Meher Baba