question

Hi all,

Forgive my ignorance...I am certainly a soundfreak, but what does
everyone mean by the word "dropout?" It's been used several times while
describing the original version of "Pure and Easy," and now everyone says
it's finally gone in the remaster. Please clarify this for me. PaE is one
of my favorite Whotoons, and I can't say that I've ever detected any kind
of anomaly or defect in the song.

Thanks,

-Rick in Syracuse
---------
The water that drains from Mt. Fuji in Japan is so polluted
and highly alkaline...you can actually develop your film in it
---------
v1.2a r TW 1/0/pw tG ? 0 TW 5 2 <23feb98>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]