Yes, another O&S review

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I picked up O&S last night for $12.99. I also picked up Who's
Serious(Symphonic
but that review is for another time. Yes, that's Pridden on the back cover. It
was on the original L.P. I wish it was die-cut! And where's that great live
shot from the original? Oh well. Overall I really like this CD! Here's my
breakdown..........
1. I'M THE FACE-Same as box set. Why the fade? I always loved the messy
ending!
2. LEAVING HERE-Very cool to here the original acetate! Cool raw power!
3. BABY DON'T...-Same as 2
4. S. BLUES-Nice to finally hear the studio version! I almost like it better
than live!?
5. UNDER MY THUMB-Disappointing remix. Nice to hear it in stereo, but that's
it.
6. MARY ANNE-I don't care which version it is, this is by far my fav of it!!
7. MY WAY-Same as 4.
8. FAITH...-Nice clean up job!
9. GLOW GIRL-Nothin' special. Same as the Sell Out remaster.
10. LITTLE BILLY- Slightly cleaner remaster than on the box set. I prefer
Fillmore '68
11. YM BLUES-Too short, too slow. Just when it starts to rock, it's over. A
WASTE!!
12. CK MODEL CHILD-Always liked this one! Now crisp and clean!
13. LOVE AIN'T...-WOW, why wasn't this on Who's Next originally? I LOVE
IT!!!!!!
14. TIME IS PASSING-Pretty decent WHO version. Too bad the tape was damaged!
15. PURE & EASY-They got rid of the drop out! FINALLY!!!
16. TOO MUCH...-Same as 8
17. LONG LIVE ROCK-The piano's back, but the sound isn't as good as the box
set!
18. PUT THE MONEY DOWN-Same as 8 & 16 and I like the longer ending!
19. WE CLOSE TONIGHT-Finally, a song I NEVER heard before! It's a good one
too!
20. POSTCARD-Same as 8, 16, & 18.
21. NOW I'M A FARMER-Same as above with a pineapple!
22. WATER-Same as above
23. NAKED EYE-Same as above and is still tied with SONG IS OVER as my alltime
      favorite WHO song! (studio or live!)!!!
          Well, now that I got that off my chest, I'm gonna listen to "Who's
Serious"
               Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
"Put the money down!"
"In a tin cup!"