Re: Keith Moon behind the music

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:19:27 EDT Kentthe1@aol.com writes:
>So how many of you Who-heads watched V-H1's Behind the Music on Moonie
>last
>night?

I thought it was very well done.  The best thing was the excellent music
choices where the lyrics of the Who songs commented on Keith's life.  The
editor must be a Who freak.  And it was great to see what Kim and Annette
and Dougal look like now.  The only thing I didn't like was the stock A&E
Biography sad music at the end, but it did blend well with Keith's "In My
Life."  Oh, and a nitpicky note:  The Who were The Who when Keith joined,
they didn't change their name now that they had a new drummer.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]