Keith Moon on VH1

Hey all!

I agree that the documentary on Keith Moon was pretty well done.  I just
wish they'd tell a little more about his sensitivity and humanistic
characteristics rather than his well known 'Moon the Loon' image.  I'm sure
Keith wouldn't want anyone to forget either of the 'two sides of the moon.'

I'd also have to agree that some of the info in the Moon story conflicted
show on the Who.  If you're gonna show them consecutively, shouldn't they
keep the story straight?  Anyways, it appeared to me that a huge amount of
the material in both was directly taken from the 30 Years of Maximum R&B
film.  Oh, well.

What a pity that some the greatest talents in popular music died such
tragic deaths.  I love the work of Moon, Lennon, Bonham, Hendrix, Morrison,
Joplin......
I feel short changed that I never got to see any of these incredible
legends alive. Man, I wish I was old.....

~Samantha