daltrey

I was in Denver over the 4th of July and guess who was playing at Fiddler's
Green? Mr. Daltrey and the British rock symphony.

Unfortunately, due to excessive prior partying I was unable to attend becuase
it was impossible for me to be more than 10 feet away from a toilet. Anyhow, I
digress.

Has anybody seen the show? I'm thinking about checking it out in Atlanta on
the 28th.

Also, not to gloat, but I got tickets to the Day in the Garden Woodstock show
featuring our man Pete. don't know how I"m getting there, but I've got my
ticket.
Has anybody heard whether he is playing with a band or solo or what?

Kentavo