Harry The Whostorian (3rd Rock spoiler)

Did anybody catch this exchange on last night's episode of
"3rd Rock From The Sun" ?

Dick: Oh Harry, I need some information...
Harry: Well I got information!
Dick: What?
Harry: On this day in rock 'n' roll history, The Who...
Dick: Enough information! Harry I need you to do something for me...
Harry: Tell you where The Who went and why....
Dick: No!

I feel fortunate to get a better response to my histories that that!

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]