New Web Page

Hi,

Some of you folks here will know me from the other list, I've been lurking
here for awhile but want to take to opportunity of Roger's 54th birthday
this weekend to "annnounce" my web page that I've been working on in
semi-secret<G> for a month or so.

A little over a year ago when I first went looking for pictures of Roger on
the net I found much to my dismay that there weren't many and they were
scattered all over.  There wasn't a single site that was dedicted to HIM.
That has now changed. :)

http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger

Dedicated to all things Roger....it's a work in progress but I think folks
that like Roger will enjoy.  Stop by, sign my guest book to let me know
what you think, contact me if you have something to share.

<sinking back into lurkdom>

Kathy

Visit my Roger Daltrey tribute homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger