Re: The Odds & Sods that should have been - more

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:39:34 +0100 Dag Johannessen <djohann@online.no>
wrote:
>One of my tapes (Alternate Rarities Plus) lists You Rang, Signal 30,
>Jingle Bell, To kill my appetite and Do the strip as The Who-songs.

"Signal 30" under its official title "Sodding About" is a Who
instrumental
and came within a hair of being on the new Odds and Sods.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]