From: Schwartz
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 1998 10:39 PM
To: 'The Who Digest'; 'The Who-Odds and Sods-Digest'
Subject: Bad Traders

I think The Who Digest and Odds and Sods Digest are the perfect arena to
warn others of bad traders, since this is where most trades originate.  I do
think it would be proper to tell a little bit more about your experience and
why you are calling someone a bad trader.  Naturally, when you get nothing
in the mail, that is a bad trader.  But trading tapes is a bit of a gamble.
I feel that as long as the tapes came, it was a good trade.  Getting tapes
of poor quality is not really a bad trader.  Getting the wrong material or
getting tapes with blank sides could be the beginning of a bad trade, but
I've found that almost every defective tape I've ever received was replaced
when I notified the sender.  One thing that does piss me off, is when the
tapes don't come for 2 weeks or more.  Most of my tapes get there in 7-10
days, and I always notify the person how my taping is going and when I plan
to get to the Post Office.  But I hate BS'ers who give you a song and a
dance, but just can't seem to get the damn tapes mailed.
Dave Schwartz