Who songs for the tortured

Oh, songs for marriage/love probs!!  Gee let me take exactly 2.3 seconds to relate!!
In no particular order:

1) Our Love Was/Is
2) My Wife
3) Love Ain't For Keeping
4) Empty Glass (Pete)
5) The Song Is Over
6) Won't Get Fooled Again
7) How Many Friends Have I Really Got
8) Blue, Red, and Grey (Well, we need one fairly upbeat tune!)
9) Pictures of Lily
10) Sally Simpson
11) Any number of songs from Quadrophenia (pick whichever fits your specific tortured soul)
12) Behind Blue Eyes
13) Trick of the Light
14) The Sea Refuses No River (Pete, I still can't figure out if this song is uplifting or depressing!)...

...Oops, Janice only asked for 10.  Apparently, this subject has also been on my mind lately too!!
Hang in there Janice, there's nowhere to go but up!!  (At least this is what everyone has been telling me!)

Thanks for the vent, fellow Who fans!!