A Day At The Garden....With Emmee!!

I was suddenly given the chance on friday to go see pete at the day in
the garden the new woodstock festival in Bethel New York. Pete was
amazing, I was waiting for Pete to come on stage from my front row
standing position and I could see Joey Ramone backstage then Pete came
out in his leather jacket. Pete played so well, for like 2 and a half
hours. and at one point I was able to call out "Pete I love your nephew"
and I could see him make a strange face at that wondering who the weirdo
was. and I got some of the most amazing pictures, it turns out that the
hippy next to me who was at the original woodstock had a really good
lense on his camera and it happened that we had almost the same camera
so he lent it to me and I got great close ups of pete.

by the way if anyone is interested in a set of pictures from the
concert. Just write me, the pictures are amazing. I am selling prints
for as cheap as possible, just the price of getting them printed the
mailing price and a little bit more money for me :) I will be scanning a
few of them as soon as I can but I took 2 rolls so it will take a while
and a lot of memory

Emmee

      homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy
      e-mail: doctorjimmy@hotmail.com