PT at Chicago's House of Blues!!!

I'm feeling much too woozy and sleep-deprived to give Pete the sort of
glowing, detailed review he deserves for this show (I'll leave that to
the people whom I know were taking notes!).

The concert was incredible--the sort of high-energy, creative, joyous
musical experience that characterizes PT's very best on-stage work.
Pete seemed very glad to be in Chicago, and that was reflected in the
quality of his performance and the fun he appeared to be having with the
other musicians.  (And I really like "Save It for Later"--I know he
always plays that song, but I love it!)

I was also very glad to meet so many other fans--you all know who you
are.  Special acknowledgments must go to Pam's friend from the Relay
(Karen?  Karyl?), and to the Chicago-area man, whose name I didn't
catch, who related his amazing story of being hit between the eyes by
PT's weighted guitar strap in 1971.  (Do you remember me?  I'm the
small, slender, dark-haired woman who wore black and stood right in
front of you with my red-headed friend, Pam.  I hope you and your
daughter had a tremendous time!)

--Cheryl, dozing as she writes, but very happy

P.S. My husband managed to collect two PT guitar picks from a roadie--an
unexpected bonus!  : )