     ------------------------------
     Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:24:30 -0700 From: Beau McCrury
     <Beau.McCrury@ucop.edu> Subject: Silly Llama Humor!
     Hi Carrie,
     Once again you have crystallized my thoughts eloquently!
     Beau (enough already!) McCrury
     <mitchecp@whitman.edu> >Subject: Re: backgrounds
      >       Okay, I'm evil, but I couldn't resist... >
     >>Could someone tell me where the following bands are from >>
     >       The legendary band, Etc. (also known as "and many more" "even
     more" >and the like) has been included on numerous TV compilation CDs,
     but a cd >full of "many more"'s music has yet to be seen.  Still, the
     band has devoted >followers, most of them based in the band's
     hometowns of Somewhere, >Elsewhere, and Everywhere.  Thier songs
     include the hits "more hits", "hits" >and "number ones."  Etc. has
     approximately five members, who are all named >John Doe.
     Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 18:47:13 EDT
     From: Pfloyd0426@aol.com