Re: Lack of publicity for Who tour

>Having, I trust, answered your question as to why they maintain a
low media
>profile, my question is why this bothers you.

Well, for myself personally I'd be just as happy to see the Who with
only a couple thousand (heck, since I'm dreaming, let's just say a
few dozen!) other fans.  However, I would also like them to be able
to sell out huge stadiums again and again, and there are two reasons
why.  First, it means that a lot of other people like the Who, and
that makes me happy since they are my favorite band and I like to
think they are the favorite band of plenty of other people too.
Secondly, the better Who tickets sell, the more money the Who makes.
Since our lads are, after all, only human, and humans with families
to support, kids to put through college, aging parents to take care
of, etc., they need money.  And if they make a lot of money touring,
then maybe it will make them want to KEEP touring.  The more they
tour the more times I get to see them live, so I am happy there too.
:)

- -Yellow "Frito Pie" Ledbetter