Re: Stones media onslaught

From:	Alan McKendree, INTERNET:amck@thenetdr.com

RE:	Re: Stones media onslaught

<<I'd be just as happy if they formed a fan club and played shows for
members (who would be notified by mail of the upcoming itinerary, of
course) in theatres holding, say, 1,500 - 3,000.>>

Alan; I love you. I think that this type of system is what kept
Grateful Dead fans so very loyal over the years.  Taking it =

further to actually selling the tickets directly to the fans
thru the mail instead of fighting with Ticketbastard/brokers/
scalpers is a much better way to handle distribution.  To hell
with wasting money on promotion.  I believe in "Build it and they
will come"; well at least the ones who really want to be there.

KLP