Re: Roger

In a message dated 97-09-03 01:33:39 EDT, GLoduca@aol.com writes:

<< I don't
 recall Roger ever writing any songs for the group. >>

He cowrote A,A,A; if that counts for anything.

<< Maybe PT makes more money because of writing royalties.  >>

Yes, he does. Review one of the interview segments on TKAA with Russell Harty
in which Pete declares that he has made enough money to retire becuase, as
writer, he makes extra money.

<< PT has admitted to being jealous of RD in the past. >>

One of my favorite Pete quotes, about joining the Detours: "It was the
greatest day of my life. I despised him ever since." Classic Townshend :)

- -Mike