Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #269

> > Has anyone been watching "Vampires" on Sat mornings & catching Johns' Tunes?
> >

> Not only watching "Van-Pires", I've got all the episodes recorded!  Some
> great new tunes.  I especially liked the last one with Leslie West on
> guitar and vocals.  Can't recall the title though.  Something about
> "Suckers".  Looking foward to the CD in early '98!

Very cool - Leslie West - I can almost feel myself getting pulled along
on a Nantucket Sleighride - I only wish Felix's wife had a bit more
patience. As an individual that has assimilated many musical
bands/musical styles during my lifetime, I am happy to see people write
into this website that have a well-rounded musical background.

The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Doors, Led Leppelin, Billy Joel ,
Elton John (ie Bernie Taupin), The Greatful Dead, Pink Floyd, Genesis -
I am thankful that all these bands have contributed to the essence of
what we define as "Rock N Roll". Rock is dead they say?!!!

	Vinman's Who Page:

	http://www.datady.com/vinman/index.htm