St Louis - 7/19

Okay, I've come to a deciscion!  I wasn't planning on hitting any of the
Quad shows this summer... I've changed my mind.  I live in Central IL, so
this show is closest to me.

I am asking if anybody on the list has extra tickets or tickets they now
cannot use for some reason that they would be willing to sell.  If so,
please contact me and we'll see if we can work something out  :)

Heath
|                                                 |
|     Go on a horror hayride with Webb Wilder,    |
|     the last of the Full Grown Men, at:         |
| http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5540 |
|  Punkabilly?  Meet the fathers of alternative   |
|  Country, Jason & The Scorchers, at:            |
|     http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/3301     |