Re: Who movie in-jokes

Mark Leaman suggested:

>How many Who history in-jokes can you guys find in Quad and Tommy (the
>movies)? I've already mentioned the baked beans, and there's another one
>in that scene as well.

    Could you be referring to the liquor bottle in the T.V. set?
I can recall some others offhand:

1. One of Keith's bass drums has the symbol for Venus during "Eyesight".
2. Both films begin with a silohuette figure against an orange background.
3. Jimmy's quadruple scooter reflection is also a nod to the album cover.
4. Tommy's skeleton in "The Acid Queen" has snakes the size of sewer pipes
   livin' in his rib cage :)

   In "Tommy's Holiday Camp" some of the followers getting off the bus are
from a Hussar regiment. We'll be giving prizes after the show if anyone can
tell us what it's all about...
   Kudos to Brian for spotting Jimmy in shades playing pinball.

Stoo