Re: Feedback and feedback about feedback.

Mark noted:

>The High Numbers replaced The Kinks on the tour when YRGM was
>successful enough to allow them to headline.

Brian clarified from Atlanta:

>Just to save you the trouble, The High Numbers opened for The Beatles at
>the Blackpool Opera House on August 16th, 1964.

    The Kinks were also at the Opera House show. The High Numbers were
backing Val McCallum and then they had their own 15 min set. This tour was
only "a half a dozen shows" so I'm wondering how they "replaced" The Kinks?
A few weeks later The High Numbers played with The Kinks in Blackpool again
 after YRGM was #1 at the Queen's Theatre.
    Man, what a show the Opera House must have been...Who, Kinks, Beatles.

Stoo