Huh?

     Hey,

     I was in Vegas last Oct on vacation. To my incredible luck and
     surprise, the Who just happened to be doing Quadrophenia at the MGM
     Grand while I was there so, of course, I got some tickets and went to
     see them.

     The show was great, and as they came out for the encore, I was filled
     with anticipation.  Which of thier countless classic hits would this
     incredible band play?

     All around me, the crowd called out their favorites:  " Won't get
     fooled again",  "See me, feel me",  "My generation".  I heard all
     these songs, songs that would go down as Rock and Roll anthems in the
     annals of history.

     Then my disbelieving ears heard, from somewhere behind me:

     " Athena! "

     Huh?