Re: What's The Date?

Gnck2000@aol.com writes:
>The Who experts...please:
>
>Can someone tell me which tour the following is from?...
...A. Date of the show ?
>B. Is there other existing tapes or CDs from this show?
>C. If so, how's their sound quality and is it a complete show?

I am pretty sure it would have to be the Dec. 2nd, 1971 date.  Here's the
set list from the show the night before in Houston:
1.I Can't Explain
   2.Substitute
   3.Summertime Blues
   4.My Wife
   5.Baba O'Riley
   6.Bargain
   7.Behind Blue Eyes
   8.Won't Get Fooled Again
   9.Baby Don't You Do It
  10.Magic Bus
  11.Overture
  12.Amazing Journey
  13.Sparks
  14.Pinball Wizard
  15.My Generation

Now, in exchange, could you Please, Please, Please tell me the city and
venue of the July 23rd, 1967 show?  No one seems to have that concert
listed anyway, anyhow or anywhere.

			-Brian in Atlanta