What's The Date?

The Who experts...please:

Can someone tell me which tour the following is from? I have ticket stubs
from 7/23/67 Herman's Hermits tour opened by The Who (definitely not that
one) ... 11/25/73 (dont think it's that one, either). I believe it's either
6/19/70 or 12/2/71. It picks up with show in progress, and there may be other
holes.

It's certainly not a complete show...so the set list I'm giving here probably
has songs before and after and maybe even in-between.

It starts with Pete telling Keith "we dont need you, and we dont want you"
for this song ...
	Behind Blue Eyes
	Wont Get Fooled Again
	Dont Break My Heart/Magic Bus
midway through this song, the band aborts and Pete refers to trouble in front
of the stage with the crush of the crowd and asks people to cool it, then
	resume Magic Bus
there's a tuning of guitars, and Pete again asks the crowd at the front of
the stage to take it easy (refers to 13,000 people being there)
	Overture from Tommy / Amazing Journey / Sparks / Pinball Wizard / See Me,
Feel Me
tape runs out at this point.

A. Date of the show ?
B. Is there other existing tapes or CDs from this show?
C. If so, how's their sound quality and is it a complete show?