Paris Phillipe

Dear Phillipe and to other Who fans,

Phillipe....your view of the concert world is what we Americans would
like to have ...but unfortunately our ticket system fails to compare to
Europe.  I am not a european expert but with frequent travels and many
friends scattered in Belgium, England, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and
Spain..... I can comment on the fact that north america is much
different then Europe.  WE have considerable red tape to contend with
for concert tickets.  I am sure this problem exists as well in
europe..... but the fan base in north america is quite different as
well.  If your soccer games are any indication of your euthiasism for
live venues, we north americans have much to learn.  So for us, getting
close to the stage is a ritual...... it is a right of passage to being a
dedicated fan... much like being in the "special" fan box (barb wire
included) at a soccer game in europe.
Phillipe, it might appear that we are getting lost, but in actual fact
this is part of our ritual to the BIG GIG.

Sounds like you had a grand time, I think we will have a fantastic time
where ever we are or sit, here in North AMerica

Cheers
Andrea