"Who's Back" Track Sources

Dave Schwartz asked:

>Who's Back is supposed to be live tracks from 65-67....(edit)..
>Anyone have the original CD's of this?  Does anyone know the actual
>recording dates and places of the songs?  I'd appreciate the info.

- - Good Lovin'                  Top Gear                       1965
- - Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere       BBC                          1965
- - The Good's Gone                BBC                          1965
- - My Generation                  BBC                   22 Nov 1965
- - A Man With Money               BBC               13?15? Mar 1965
- - Just You 'n' Me                BBC                   24 May 1965
- - Leaving Here                   BBC                   24 May 1965
- - Substitute                     BBC               13?15? Mar 1965
- - Dancing In The Sreets          BBC               13?15? Mar 1965
- - I'm A Boy                      BBC                   13 Sep 1966
- - Boris The Spider               BBC                   17 Jan 1967
- - See My Way                      ?                           1967?
- - Pictures Of Lily                ?                           1967?
- - Summertime Blues                ?                           1967?
- - Daddy Rolling Stone             *                           1965
- - I Can't Explain                 *                           1965
- - My Generation                   *                           1965

    The last 3 tracks were shown on "Shindig" 5 Jan 1966 but the footage
is most likely from an earlier U.K. T.V. program. It has been said that
The Who lip-synched to live recordings from the Richmond Jazz Fest 6 Aug
1965. It doesn't appear that way when watching - it's definitely live.
     Tracks 2 & 3 COULD POSSIBLY be from BBC's Joe Loss Pop Show from
2 April 1965. The rest I still haven't figured out. If anyone can fill
in some gaps I'm sure Dave and myself would be pleased as punch.

Stoo