Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #118?

Just to be curious.  I haven't been around much so I've been saving these and
reading em offline.  I noticed I had 117 and then 119.  What happened to 118?
 Oh well, I'm outta my brain on 5/15!!
later,

Peggy

The
 who - - - - >

"We can reach all of them, the answer is a simple one.  We'll make music in
this place.  We'llmake it take shape, we'll give it form.  We'll create an
event, a concert, an experience all of us together.  OUR music!!!  Music from
us and for us.  When we've rehearsed it 100 times, when it's perfect, when
it's natural, when it's complete and in harmony with nature, we'll put the
whole show on the grid.  From this house, we'll bring the world life, this
will be the Lifehouse!!!