Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #117

>Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 whosnext (Steven A Martin) wrote:
>Subject: Where are all the good seats?
>
>I waited in line for 5 hours to get tickets at Great Woods in Mass, and
>only got tickets in section 6. There were only 4 people in front of me.
>Section 6 is not bad but hardly as good as section 1,2 or 3. I wonder
>where all the good seats went. Even the first guy in line didn't get
>anything up close. I wonder how many tickets are put aside for promotion?

 Don't feel bad.My friend and I started calling on the phone at 10:00 a.m.
sharp,and by the time we got through (over an hour later),all that was left
were tickets on the "green".We're in Canada,so if we do decide to drive down
for this show,I just hope that there are some scalpers about who accept
"trade in's".

                                Long Live Rock,

                                      I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!