Chicago.....????

THE Chico(but not THE Man) said...

> Subject: Chicago Show
>
> Did everyone get tix that they wanted to for this show?
> Did you get screwed like I did?
Actually, I'm not sure,,,,I called at 9:50(from here in Baltimore)
and got a "cooperative" TM operator(at the Peoria #, I didn't even
bother trying the Chicago phone number!!) who proceeded to kill
a few minutes time until the sale started by offering to sell me
TM magazine,t-shirts, posters etc. then at 9:57 he repeatedly put
in my tix order until it went on sale...the scoop is I got 4 seats
in sect 102(Pete's side) but they would not tell me what row or seat
numbers over the phone..he said it was standard policy????

             Some Questions PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

1)IS this standard practice folks for phone sales in Chi-town???
2)Is sect 102 the "front" sect as it appears on my seating
  diagram, or is there a "pit" sect in front of 102,103, and 104???
3)If these seats are NOT in the first 5 or 6 rows, then I'm going to
  sell them at cost to whom ever wants them...Don't ask why, except
  we're not flying a thousand miles to sit further beck than this...
4)The sticking point of course is, I WONT know what seats I bought
  until they arrive in the mail about this Fri or Sat...
5)Does seating at the World Music ascend with each row like a movie
  theater ??? .. that is, each row getting a little higher than
  the previous???
6) Oh yeah, he did say I was in the Golden Circle seating..say what???
Thanks Much !!

This Chicago show is the first one I've bought Who tixs over the phone
for because I dispise phone/tixs transactions..and this time I got
thru,,,and STILL don't know what seats I've got>>!! HA some things
never change....

Glenn