Re: PNC LAWN SEATS

Thanks alot Dave

Jeremy

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Kipp, David G. wrote:

TO JEREMY:

I been to these lawn seats and the trick is to get there early and put down
a blanket. I'm almost sure they do not allow lawn chairs.  It's behind the
regular seating and I read they added some video screens (I can't imagine
where, you're not that far away).  This all depends when Pete is done with
his bowling and his toast and tea. Beep!! Beep!!.  Who said New Jersey is
full of toxic dumps? We have a BLOODY lawn at the PNC arts Center!!!

     Dave